I just want to say you have the best, most informative blog on auditing for someone in my position I have been able to find. I am currently a rising junior preparing to apply to the Big 4 summer internships and getting a feel for what I want to do in the future. Reading your blog has provided me a very realistic portrayal of the audit workplace, scabs and all, plus its funny! Your work is greatly appreciated.
Anonymous said…
Hey, I'm almost done with my first year at a big 4 firm, and started reading this blog at the very beginning, you've got plenty of funny perspectives and observations, very cool.
Wanted to ask yours or somebody's thoughts on my situation: i love how the big 4 (or at least mine) does not drug test, because I'm an avid pothead in my free time, and was a daily toker during all of my studying for the CPA (first time pass, 95, 93, 87, and 78 on FARE, AUD, REG, and BEC, respectively). even though the work is exhausting with the long hours, i keep on telling myself that i'm going to stay until they ask for my peepee, because this is a unique opportunity to work for a good company and also get to really enjoy myself in my (sometimes limited) downtime. What do you (and your readers) think?
Comments
Wanted to ask yours or somebody's thoughts on my situation: i love how the big 4 (or at least mine) does not drug test, because I'm an avid pothead in my free time, and was a daily toker during all of my studying for the CPA (first time pass, 95, 93, 87, and 78 on FARE, AUD, REG, and BEC, respectively). even though the work is exhausting with the long hours, i keep on telling myself that i'm going to stay until they ask for my peepee, because this is a unique opportunity to work for a good company and also get to really enjoy myself in my (sometimes limited) downtime. What do you (and your readers) think?