Can't believe that this is the first time I logged in this year. I guess I just didn't need this kind of therapy anymore. Anyone got any questions about the other side, i.e. the post-audit life? I can tell you one thing - it is significantly better.
Blogged about my life in the Big 4 and now about life in Private Accounting
Comments
I'm currently working in KPMG Philippines, will about to start my fourth busy season and it'll be my second year as a supervisor/senior. I would like to know if it'll be a good idea to go work for a private company by this time. My only concern is that work outside audit may not be as enjoyable for me. However, I am starting to get tired of too much workload.
Thanks for sharing this excellent info and tweeted :)
To be honest, I’m following each & every point you mentioned in the article. Thanks for sharing...very helpful article
Chartered accountant in India
Chartered accountant: www.raaas.com
I’ve joined your feed and sit up for searching for more of your great post.
Additionally, I have shared your web site in my social networks